Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Preferred smokeless

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    I started off on Hawkins then started dipping skoal I got a dip of hawkins the other day and it bout burnt my damn gumms off. I hate Kodiak. Always gives me a headache. One of my fav ever is to mix a dip of hawkins and some redman.

    Yall ever hear folks call a dip a chew. Like a chew of skoal.
    GO VOLS

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    I don't dip, but my dad does. He used to do Cope. Then like you say, the price jumped way high. He switched to Bighorn for a while. Then that became hard to find so he switched to Cougar. That's crap is like some kind of manure/top soil mix. Nasty. And that's just the smell/look of it. I don't even want to know what it tastes like.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Copenhagen was the dip of choice when I was in the Army. I used Skoal Longcut when I jumped, because it wasn't as harsh to swallow and we couldn't spit inside the birds. I use Tahoe Longcut now. It's locally made and I have a buddy that works there and gives it to me for free.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My hat's off to you. I've had varying degrees of success with quitting, but none have lasted. </div></div>

    I quit once for 10 months then started back for about 2 more years then quit for good in February 2005. I still crave it but have never acted on it, I have several friends who still do it and am around it all the time so I think I am in the clear.

    It was quite an expensive habit, I am now saving $120-$150 per month from quitting.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Used to work with a guy that mixed Beechnut chew, Juicy Fruit gum(3 sticks) and whatever dip he chose that night. I can understand ANY one, but the 3 together?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Double Bubble and Lancaster for me..thats the only way I can chew is with some bubble gum mixed in.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Grizzly fine cut
    "Why so serious?"

  8. #18
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Copenhagen Whiskey Blend...can't beat it...the only one I can remember that could isn't made anymore...but it was the Rebel Yell Whiskey Chaw the mountain mall in Gatlinburg used to sell. This past summer I was in there and talked to the guy that runs the place and he said the chaw was made with homemade bourbon..and the guys that made the buurbon quit. But that stuff was delicious.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #19
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    I pretty much stayed away from tobacco and am glad I did. I have had a couple of chews of RedMan, and tried Copenhagen Black back in college. That stuff kicked my butt though.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    I dip wintergreen fine cut Red Seal mostly, I prefer Copenhagen snuff or fine cut skoal but I only buy it when it's on sale.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •